JUser: :_load: Unable to load user with ID: 67
Grade 10 VISUAL ART June Exam Practical
The PHS Grade 10s have just finished their June Visual Art exam practical. They had to create an A3 pen and pencil drawing of a therianthrope/mystical being with an ornate border on 200g medium tooth paper. They had 9 hours plus class time during the term to complete the drawing.
The task enabled the student to:
- Develop their research skills in finding high resolution visual sources.
- Recombine found images to make an original and personal artwork.
- Resize and manipulate these images to create a natural flow in the new image.
- Develop a strong sense of composition and balance.
- Work precisely and meticulously to capture detail and tone.