Cricket Skills Programme at Pinelands High School
Pinelands High School will be offering students from our neighbouring junior schools an opportunity to improve their cricket skills on Saturday mornings in Term 2 and 3.
The programme will be run by our Director of Cricket, Mr Kyle Prince. He has coached in various clubs and schools In Cape Town, England and Ireland and has 14 years of coaching experience.
● Developing the basics of batting, bowling and fielding. All essential components of cricket.
● Batting grip and stance.
● Bowling action, grip and run up.
● Catching and throwing.
● Preparing cricketers for hard ball.
Venue: Pinelands High (Indoor Sports Hall)
Time: Age 5-8 years (09h00-10h00) Age 9-11 years (10h15-11h15)
● Term 2 (29th May - 10th July 2021) Cost: R455 (7 sessions)
● Term 3 (31st July - 2nd October ) Cost: R650 (10 sessions)
Pinelands High School’s Banking Details:
Current Account, Standard Bank, Branch code: 036309 , Account No. 073 023 671
(Use reference: Cric + Child's Initial and Surname eg CricJSmith)
To sign up to the programme complete this registration for Junior Cricket Clinic form.
All Covid protocols will be observed as appropriate for non-contact sport.
Please do not hesitate to contact email@example.com should you have any queries about this exciting programme.