Annual Fees 2022
Please note that Pinelands High School is a fee-paying school and therefore payment of school fees is compulsory.
School fees for 2022 are as follows:
Grade 8 – R38,250.00 per annum
- R38 250.00 less initial fee payment of R2 500 = R 35 750.00
Credit terms over 11 months if paid by Debit Order (R3 250.00 per month)
Grades 9 to 12 – R35,970.00 per annum
- Credit terms over 11 months if paid by Debit Order (R3 270.00 per month)
Annual fees – Lump Sum Discounts
- R35 750.00 – R1 500 = R34 250.00 by 31/12/21
- R35 750.00 – R1200 = R34 550.00 by 31/01/22
- R35 750.00 – R900 = R34 850.00 by 28/02/22
Grades 9 to 12
- R 35 970.00 – R1 500 = R34 470.00 by 31/12/21
- R 35 970.00 – R1200 = R34 770.00 by 31/01/22
- R 35 970.00 – R900 = R35 070.00 by 28/02/22
Fees are payable by debit order.
Parents who are not able to pay school fees in full are required to apply to the school for a remission in fees. If a remission is granted, please be aware that the cost of your child's education will be borne by the other fee-paying parents at the school.
The school has established a Capital Development Fund, the objective of which is to provide for additional facilities in the form of classrooms and equipment. Voluntary donations can be made into this fund. Donations are tax deductible and tax certificates will be issued upon request.
Pinelands High School's banking details are as follows:
Standard Bank Pinelands
Business Current Account
Account Number: 073 023 671
Branch Code: 036309
Please use your student number and/or account number as the banking reference.